Bloomberg’s Kevin Sheekey has been gathering the most important stories in business and the wider world of Bloomberg. Today, the newsletter turns one just as it tops over 20,000 subscribers.
Today marks 1 year of the Sheekey Daily Read! Check out the most popular headlines on my daily news recap — and sign up here:https://t.co/rIjxrjwrC7
— Kevin Sheekey (@ksheekey) August 17, 2018
To celebrate the occasion, he has put out a list of the newsletter’s most popular headlines. You can check them out below.
Top 5 Most Popular Sheekey Daily Read Headlines:
1. Bloomberg Eyes 2020 Presidential Run as a Democrat – The Guardian
2. Mike Bloomberg sums up thoughts on environment: “We’re in deep s—.”
3. Social Justice Lawyer: The Nightmare of Working in de Blasio’s Government
4. The Mike Bloomberg Effect: Bad News for Trump – Rising Chance of Republicans Losing U.S. House of Representatives
5. Michael Bloomberg: Google Walks Away From America’s Security
You can sign up for the Sheekey Daily newsletter at SheekeyDaily.com!